Chicken Burger Salad
Chicken Burger SaladJump to Recipe
I’ve posted about burger meal prep on here before when we built our own bun-less burgers. This time we’re doing it a little differently. I’ve made these burgers into Chicken Burger Salad.
Easy Meal Prep
Chicken Burger salad is great for meal prep! It’s easier to prepare since it requires minimal cooking. Just grill or bake the burgers, fry the bacon, chop up the veggies and mix up this great, uncomplicated dressing! This recipe also stores well in the fridge and you can easily change up the ingredients to keep things exciting!
Mix it up!
If you are the type to get bored of your meal prep mid-week you can mix up the ingredients in each serving. Here are some ideas:
- Make half chicken burger salads and half beef or veggie burgers.
- Swap out pickles for pickled jalapenos in half.
- Change up the dressing by adding sriracha or hot sauce instead of mustard.
- If you can afford the bump in calories add some shredded cheese
- Add extra veggies like sliced bell peppers and cucumber.
Think about your favorite burger. What toppings does it have on it? Have fun with it!
HOW ABOUT NEW RECIPES SENT DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX? SIGN UP FOR THE MEALPREPWITHME.COM MONTHLY NEWSLETTER HERE.
Chicken Burger Salad
- 5 chicken burgers
- 1 head romaine chopped
- 5 pickles chopped
- 1 red onion sliced thin
- 1 pint grape tomatoes halved
- 5 pieces bacon
- 5 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 5 tbsp pickle juice
- 3 tbsp mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Prepare your chicken burgers as directed on the package or however you like them best.
- While the chicken burgers are cooking, fry the bacon in a pan over medium heat, flipping frequently, until crisp. Remove the bacon from the pan and cool on a plate lined with paper towel. Crumble once cool.
- In a small bowl combine the dressing ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Once the chicken burgers are finished cooking set them aside to cool. Once they are cool cut them up into bite size pieces and divide among 5 containers.
- Next divide the romaine, pickles, red onion, and grape tomatoes and crumbled bacon into each of the 5 containers.
- Divide the dressing into 5 small dressing containers. Store in the fridge for up to 5 days. Enjoy!
- 10 Must-Have Meal Prepping Tools
- Meal Prep for Weight Loss – Can meal prepping really help you lose weight?
- Easy Snack Box Meal Prep
- Italian Couscous Salad Meal Prep
- Healthy Cobb Salad