Beef Bulgogi Recipe 324 calories
Beef Bulgogi Recipe
This Beef Bulgogi Recipe is my absolute favorite meal prep recipe! I don’t make it very often and when I do, I immediately remember how much I love it. The very same thing happened this week when I tasted a piece of the beef fresh from the pan to make sure the sauce tasted right. SO. DELICIOUS. If you make only one of my recipes, it better be this one! It’s fantastic.
- What to eat when you are too sick to meal prep
- Meal Prep Printable Tools – Pantry Essentials and Grocery Shopping List
- Mediterranean Snack Box
- Peanut Butter Dip Snack Box
- Roasted Tomato Basil Soup
Beef Bulgogi Recipe
- 2 Chuck Roast sliced thin
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 6 green onions cut in big chunks
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 carrots chopped
- 1 red onion (small) chopped
- 4 celery stalk chopped
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- Note: because the sizes of your ingredients will vary to mine, use your kitchen scale to ensure accuracy in your calorie counts!
- In a large baking dish add sliced beef, soy sauce, green onions, sesame oil, brown sugar, and garlic. Mix to combine. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 8 to 24 hours.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the vegetable oil. Fry the beef in batches, so not to crowd the pan. Reserve the marinade for later. Flip each piece once they start to brown. When they finish cooking move them to a large dish while the rest cooks. Repeat until youve cooked all the beef.
- Turn the heat to medium low and add all the veggies and stir fry for 3 minutes. Add the reserved marinade and all but 1/4 cup the the beef broth into the pan.
- in a small bowl, combine the last 1/4 cup of beef broth and 2 tbsp of corn starch. Wisk until smooth. Turn the heat to low and add the mixture to the veggies and stir until thickened. Note: you may need to add more corn starch if it doesnt thicken up enough. To do this, scoop some of the liquid from the pan and add another 1 - 2 tbsp of corn starch and mix it back into the pan.
- Once your sauce is the right consistency for you, add the veggies and sauce to the dish you have put your finished beef in and stir to combine. Serve with rice or steamed veggies.
- Using your kitchen scale, measure out the beef bulgogi into 16 containers and allow to cool to room teomperature before adding lids and storing in the fridge.
NUTRITION INFORMATIONYield: 16 Servings
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 324
- Total Fat: 15.4g
- Saturated Fat: 4.7g
- Cholesterol: 113.8mg
- Sodium: 676.8mg
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 6g
- Sugar: 1.1g
- Protein: 35.8g