Greek Chicken Salad Bowl Recipe
Easy beginner meal prep recipe. Greek Chicken Salad Bowl Recipe only 356 calories per serving
Prep Time45 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time1 hr 15 mins
- 3 lb chicken breast
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 heads romaine chopped
- 2 red bell pepper chopped into large chunks
- 2 green bell pepper chopped into large chunks
- 1 pint grape tomatoes whole
- 4 cucumber chopped into large chunks
- 1 can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 20 oz feta cheese chopped or crumbled
- 10 tbsp hummus 1 tbsp per serving
- 2 lemons sliced into wedges
- fresh dill optional; coarse chop
Pre-heat oven to 375 F
Arrange chicken breast on cookie sheet. Season with garlic salt and salt and pepper. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
While chicken is cooking chop all veggies, feta, and dill.
When chicken is cooked through remove from oven and allow to cool.
Lay out your 10 containers. Divide chopped veggies, chickpeas, and feta evenly among containers.
Once chicken is cool, chop and divide among containers. Top each salad with 1 tbps each of hummus and dill (more or less to taste) and a lemon wedge to squeeze upon serving. Store in the fridge for 5 days.
Yield: 10 servings
*these nutritional values can vary dependant on your ingredients, it's important to use a kitchen scale to get the most accurate values.
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 356
- Total Fat: 15.3g
- Saturated Fat: 7.3g
- Cholesterol: 110.6mg
- Sodium: 622.6mg
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 2.9g
- Sugar: 4.4g
- Protein: 38.4g